Spinal Decompression Therapy has revolutionized the way back pain is treated and has helped thousands of people gain relief from chronic back pain and neck pain, without drugs and without surgery.
Back pain is an enormous problem in the U.S. and it is affecting millions of people. Getting individuals out of pain is what drives us to help reach and heal as many people as possible. We know we can help, we will make a difference.
• Low back pain is the leading cause of disability in people below age 45 in the United States
• Up to 85% of the US population will have back pain at some point in their life
• On any given day 6.5 million people are in bed because of back pain
• 5.4 million Americans are disabled annually due to back pain
• Only 20% of patients with low back pain are being treated
Spinal Decompression Therapy can help treat:
– lower back pain
– bulging or herniated discs
– degenerative discs
– neck pain
– sciatica (radiating pain down the leg)
– back spasms failed back surgery
– failed back surgery
– spinal stenosis
THE TREATMENT PROCESS
During Spinal Decompression Therapy the patient reclines while a gentle pull, calculated specifically for the patient, works to open up the spine and relieve pressure between discs. Most patients find the treatment very relaxing, and many patients even fall asleep.
While relieving pressure, spinal decompression allows water, oxygen and nutrients to rehydrate and re-nourish the damaged disc, relieving pain and restoring the healthy disc. Some preliminary research indicates that Spinal Decompression Therapy could actually increase disc height.
At the Creekwood Chiropractic our dedicated team of health professionals often combine Spinal Decompression Therapy with other customized protocols for even further effective results.
Then, for each patient, we provide an individualized custom treatment to strengthen and restore the troubled area, treat and correct the source of the pain and provide long term results.
Call one of Creekwood Chiropractic clinics today to schedule your free consultation to find out if you are a candidate for Spinal Decompression Therapy.