Graduated from Palmer Chiropractic College
National Board Certification Parts I, II, III, IV, and Physiotherapy
Chiropractic Teaching Assistant, Palmer College
It is important to me to keep learning and growing as a professional because my patients expect and deserve to get better in the fastest time possible. They want to get back to their jobs or to do the thing they enjoy…and that’s what I want for them, too.
- Advanced adjusting techniques
- American Red Cross protect your back
- Maternity & pediatric adjusting: Websters Technique
- Myofascial release therapy
- Sports injuries
- Trigger point therapy
I feel education is the basic foundation for any health care practitioner, but a degree is just the beginning. In order for me to give my patients the most advanced, effective care possible, education must be a continuous process.
- B.S. in Biology, University of Nebraska Kearney
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Physiotherapy, Palmer College of Chiropractic
Affiliations and Memberships
Staying active in these organizations and our community takes time, but it is an important part of quality care. It is through these organizations that my colleagues and I learn from each other’s experiences. This is how I keep your care at the leading edge.